20 Hot Potatoes Christians Are Afraid To Touch (CD)
A foremost Christian communicator handles today’s “hot” questions ( and raises a few of his own):
- How do we answer the challenge of AIDS?
- What about women preachers?
- Can a mother of a preschool child have a career and not feel guilty?
- What do I do if I’m sexually starved?
- Should we pull our kids out of public schools?
- Can rich peopleget into heaven (or, can a Christian own a BMW)?
- Does Christianity have any good news for homosexuals?
- Should preachers start preaching against sports?
Some of Campolo’s answers may cause you to do a radical rethink; some will surprise you—or make you angry. Either way, he hopes you will be inspired to think carefully about the issues—and then dare to handle a few hot potatoes yourself.